TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Recruitment 2018 : Notification has been released by Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited in order to fill the vacant positions of Sub Engineer or Electrical posts. This is a great opportunity for all those job seekers who are looking for Engineer jobs or Government jobs. About 174 jobs has been released by TSTRANSCO organization so as to fill them with dynamic and talent job finders. Any graduate hire who have done diploma or graduation in electrical engineering are eligible to apply towards these vacancies. moreover age of applying contenders must be in between 18 to 44 years as on 01/07/2017.
TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Notification 2018
Candidates who wish to apply for these vacancies must pay the application fee based on their category. Applied contestants has to appear for written exam and will shortlisted based on the marks obtained by them for these sub-engineer jobs. Admit cards for these exam can be downloaded from the official website of TSTRANSCO starting from 19th February 2018. All the important details about TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Recruitment 2018 like salary, age relaxation, application fee details, Selection procedure, TSTRANSCO Application process etc., can be viewed in this post.
|Organization||Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited|
|Post Name||Sub-Engineer / Electrical|
|Closing date||5th February 2018|
Notification details of TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Recruitment 2018
To become qualified for these Sub Engineer jobs applicants must have completed their Diploma or Graduation along with Diploma or its equivalent course in Electrical Engineering from recognized Board or University.
Job contenders must hold minimum age as 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 44 years by the date 1st July 2017. Age relaxation is applicable to reserved category aspirants as specified below ;
- 05 years for SC/ST/BC category candidates.
- 10 years for Physically handicapped persons.
Scale of Pay : Rs. 20,535/- to Rs. 41,155/- per month.
Examination Fee for TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Recruitment :
All the appliers are required to pay online application processing fee of Rs. 100/-. However SC/ST/BC and PH category persons are excepted in remitting Examination fee. Other category candidates must also pay Examination fee of Rs. 120/- along with online application fee.
Payment can be made online by visiting the website http://tstransco.cgg.gov.in and opening the link “MAKE PAYMENT”. After making the payment, payment details has to be updated in online application form for verification.
TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Recruitment 2018 Apply online
It is suggested to all the applies to follow the below described steps for making the online application form submission successful.
- Firstly log on to the official website http://tstransco.cgg.gov.in.
- Go though the user guide and notification details cautiously.
- After successfully paying the application based on your category fill in the application form with payment details.
- Also enter your personal and educational details in the required fields.
- Upload your recent passport size colored photocopy as mentioned in the original notification of TSTRANSCO.
- Recheck the application form to avoid mistakes and submit the online filled in application form.
- You can also download the submitted application form in the form of PDF from the acknowledgement.
Important dates :
- Start date to apply online : 20/01/2018
- End date for submitting the online application form is : 05/02/2018 ( till 11:59 PM)
- Initial date for paying the application fee : 19/01/2018
- Final date for remitting the application is : 05/02/2018 ( till 05:00 PM)
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded from : 19/02/2018
- Examination held date : 25/02/2018 (from 02:00 PM till 04:00 PM)
Selection process of TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Jobs 2018
Selection is of applied candidates is done purely on merit basis. TSTRANSCO organization has decided to conduct written exam on 25th February 2018 which comprises of 80 multiple choice questions each carrying 1 mark. So total marks for the paper is 80 marks.
- Section A – Questions are based on core Diploma (65 questions)
- Section B – General Awareness questions (15 questions)
Cutoff marks based on category :
- OC – 40%
- BC – 35%
- SC/ST and PH – 30%
Get well prepared for the exam and reach the examination center at least 1 hour before the start of exam.